Monday, June 9, 2008

Oil, oil, oil

Everywhere, when u start a conversation nowadays...is about....oil...yeah...oil price increase again... last time was RM1.92...and the new price is RM2.70.... o.O




The evening that PM announce oil price increase the next day, sms were flying around. I received but i was cool...i got plan...and worst case i dun need to pump la...as i still got half tank.




But I need to help my bro-in-law to pump his car...his was empty. ah dear & I drove 2cars seperately and Q up an hour just to get my car fill up full at petrol station. I go about 9pm something...i guess it's not that bad....and i've got a plan in my mind b4 i go pump my petrol. I already think of the Petronas near Ayer Keroh toll. Cos there will not have many ppl.





My bro-in-law car...man...it's manual...i long time din drive manual liao...




Look at the Q behind...we suppose far far behind one...


I know i was wrong when i near the petrol station. The Q is so long until i couldn't see the petrol station. So, I think I'm too clever...i go further up....to make a u-turn....but guess wat?! Even worst... I swas behind a Q where very near the toll...I can see the toll behind me and i could not even see the petrol station. No choice but to Q up for cheaper petrol...











Look at the crazy Q...



Then i got fed-up and left for another petrol station, but when i passed by the petrol station i saw there are actually few Q's there and I quickly turn in and start Q'ing up. If i were to wait behind...i think I wun get any petrol before 12am. So, dun try to be honest man...it bring u no good...it will not bring u job....it will not bring u cheaper petrol. hehehehe......i've learnt the lesson.












Dunno how much petrol wasted here cos engine is running...polution to air sumore...





My car is for fun nia...as i got half tank full...


There are about 15 cars ahead of me...i ask the Q next to me what time they came...8pm...WTF...after 1 and half hour still din get his petrol?! Really shit man...








Going to be my turn liao...so kan-cheong...and sweat like hell...too hot there...





Anyway, we get out of the petrol station around 10.30pm...i would say we are lucky cos we only spent 1hour to get the petrol. *sigh* This time dunno how many of Malaysian were badly affected...i guess all gua....later....the food, the grocery....all stuff sure increase price one...but one thing for sure...Salary never increase one....how come ah?






Next its my turn liao...chk out time...10.30pm

No comments: