Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Injured without anything happen





My leg has swollen for few weeks liao, but i din sprained or twisted.



I am thinking if i walk around during my holiday in KK, it will losen the "urat" abit, but tat's not the case. Then, come back, played futsal, thinking if i step full flat on ground, my "urat" will go back to original place, but tat still not the case.



So, i cannot stand it anymore, i went to chinese sinsei hoping he will solve my problem. But he only wraped my ankle without any rubbing or twisting. I was a bit disappointed with it... He require me to go back to re-wrap it after 3rd day.



I open the wrapping on 2nd day because it was wet and i worry it will itchy and rashes. The result? OK abit but pain is still there...i really dunno wat to do abt it... *sigh*

No comments: