Saturday, July 12, 2008

Restaurant Nong & Jimmy, Pandan Indah

Everytime when i was in KL, Brandon sure bring me out for good food one.

This time, he bring me to thai food in Pandan Indah. OMG! Thai Food! I love TOMYUM so muchie! Sawadeekap~ So good Kap~



When he told me restaurant, i imagine is shop, when we reached, manatau... look like this... But dun worry, i dun judge a book by its cover when come to food. The more kanasai look, the more delicious -this is my concept. So, i always pay attention on those "wat wat zat zat" or "up up dup dup" stalls where u might get good food one. Haha...



When I step inside...one sentence -People Mountain People Sea. Need to stand and wait for seating. Luckily we found a small table and took our seat. One thing is cool when eat with Brandon, he will order the best food and i dun need to decide wat to order as he know my character well. I eat anything one, this give him freehand to order anything he think is nice.





After ordered, he ask me go n see the bbq station. I took his advice and my expression is like (o.O)! So many crab being bbq-ed, and non-stop.



I thought it will took long time for the food to be serve by looking at the fully occupied tables. We have our cakoi as appetizer while waiting for food. I was wrong, it took abt 15min as our 1st dish is serve. The Tomyum! When it being placed on infront of me, my head start itchy, my saliva start active liao. Only tomyum has this power driving me crazy!

This TomYum is the best so far out of Thailand region! Trust me! So good kap~

Not awhile, all of our food were served on the table. Almost all were bbq-ed. One thing to highlight, the fried rice punye prawn are so big! This owner not kiamsiap at all.



The bbq-ed squid and prawn goes really well with this chilly sauce. Yummy yummy!





Look at their enjoyed face...~ah~ So delicious man. Trust me! Highly recommended.

I dunno where exactly but I agak-agak draw a map la, hope u guys able to find it.

No comments: