Saturday, July 5, 2008

My KK & Labuan Trip - Day 5

30/06/08

My day 5 in KK and Labuan. We wake up 5.30 in the morning and get ready to take ferry to Labuan. The ferry took us 3hours, so damn long...my butt was cramp!

The 1st thing we reach Labuan, we check in our luggage and head for lunch. We are hungry...



Labuan ferry jetty! My 1st time, so excited. Wilayah persekutuan leh...last time read so many times during school time. Dunno wat special abt it compare to KL! I found out wat so special here later...ngek ngek ngek...

We simply find one restaurant here, as Labuan is really small. The town is small, everthing will be here.



I ordered "ngiu chap" noodle.





Cincai walk in one shop, the "ngiu chap" noodle oso so nice one...



Black black me and my shandy to break my thirst! RM1.50, this shandy is fromMexico one, dunno wat name liao.



Ah dear and her RM2.00 San Miguel light beer. Boy! the beer is smooth and suitable for those felt heaty after sun tanned (and sun burnt too).



Tat's map of Labuan.



After walking around the town, walking in-and-out of every shop to compare price. We note down the shops sells cheap alchohol...hahaha. We then rented a small kancil (RM 90) to travel around. Ah yaw's license expired, so i have to take over the driver seat. SHIT! it's manual and bunch of ladies inside the car... i cannot "die fire" man...damn pressure siul.



Kancil so small, my shoulder and ah yaw's shoulder keep rubbing. We wear same type of clothes lagi... felt a bit "electric shock"! hahaha!







Same goes with the ladies...all RED...feel like CNY lah!



Where to go or where to visit in Labuan? Chimney and beach lorrrr....sumore alot of parks la... but we only manage to go Chimney and beach due to time constraint.



Inside the Chimney museum, it explained how Chinese kuli works last time. We oso replicate their acts. AHahaha...look so stupid.



One of them too lazy, kena scold from me...apa la dei!



Ekkk.... Chimney is falling...tahan siul!





Inside the real Chimney. Dunno for wat?! so tall.



Labuan Chimney: Jacky was here!





This is a replica la...original one has broken liao lorrrr long long time ago!

Then, we headed for beach nearby.



Nothing attractive abt the beach...no visitors, nobody...



Yeah, u cannot see us clearly, cos we are tanned ma! hehehe...



Oh no... cho luen dik gum gok! Look at me...i look like a crabby, so red and yummy!

After taking a few shots at the beach we headed back to jetty to collect our luggage and start our shopping spree - Alchohol and Chocolate!!!

I cannot ressist the cheap price here, I brought 5litre of red wine, 2litre of plum wine, 1litre of D.O.M and so many chocolates!

Oh yeah, I even bought a "Cat sing pan" (seven star garoupa), for only RM80.00, it's abt 2+kg! I din eat b4 leh...so excited! I oso bought sea cucumber for souveniour. The shop owner help us to pack for us to hand carried. No popemo at all. The package is so well wrap, and it wun melt within 24hours. Guaranteed!

Then, we left town and headed to airport. The car rental will collect the car at the airport, so cool! With this kind of price and service, where can get oh?





We took our last minute shower at the airport after a sweaty shopping spree and require to re-packing all of our luggage cos too many thing to bring back.

Let's look at wat have I bought and review the price...



Choya miniature @ RM13.50. I can't remember how much discount i got for this... mebbe RM12.00



1 litre of Tequila @ RM40.00.



2litre of large Choya @ RM50+



5 litre of Red wine @ RM38.00



1litre of D.O.M @ RM57.00 with Free gift - Absolute Vodka miniature(RM9.00)

A lot leh? how to bring back? We need to re-pack our luggage to make space. Manatau the custom officer saw it via x-ray, they require us to bring out to be hand carried. *Sigh*

We know we are over limit for alchohol and we are so worried we will kena tax...



Ah yaw, me and our "cat sing pan" + sea cucumber!







Group photo at the airport, this is wat we call going a holiday tour ma...wear same clothes one! ahhahahha...


The flight keep delaying and we reached LCCT 12.00am. Ah dear & I reached Melaka abt 1.30am. NO! tomolo i gotto work and it is ah dear's 1st day reporting for her new job!

We din kena tax for our alcohol bcos the flight arrive quite late. LUCKY!

What a joyful trip it was! I enjoyed very much and burnt my pockets too... =)


Tat's the end of our trip...so fast...

ZZzzZzZZZZzzz!

3 comments:

Unknown said...


I am a private loan lender which have all take to be a genuine lender i give out the best loan to my client at a very convenient rate.The interest rate of this loan is 3%.i give out loan to public and private individuals.the maximum amount i give out in this loan is $1,000,000.00 USD why the minimum amount i give out is 5000.for more information

Your Full Details:
Full Name :………
Country :………….
state:………….
Sex :………….
Address............
Tel :………….
Occupation :……..
Amount Required :…………
Purpose of the Loan :……..
Loan Duration :…………
Phone Number :………
Mobile Number: +919910768937
Contact Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Dr Purva Pius said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours

1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)