Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My KK & Labuan Trip - Day 1

26/07/2008

I took half day leave and ready to fly to KK in the afternoon. I rush all my pending task and pray hard no body will call me for rest of the day. The taxi driver come on time and I hop in the car after I settle everything...I broght along my laptop too, just in case any urgent matters @customer side and most importantly lock the house b4 i leave. =)

Spent abt 1hour+ on the road, the driver promised to bring me for lunch b4 send me to LCCT. (This is part of the deal we had... he promised to treat me lunch instead giving me discount on the fare) He broght me to kg salak, where the happening small little town outside sepang. Reasonable price with good food.

After the lunch, he send me to LCCT...everytime I reach LCCT, I fear! Bcos i had a very bad experience here, cost me $$ and time too. Yes, my cambodia trip last year...my passport expired and I was restrited from boarding. Now this still haunting me! *sigh*

But dun worry, this time everything is OK. I boarded a full plane with no empty seat available, which mean I stuck in the middle seat, being "hempit". The best part I did not take out my book prior to take-off. All bcos of sitting in the middle, I shy to move ard, dun say stand up and open the upper compartment to take out my book for reading...Just make a guess...how many times I flip thru the in-flight menu? to be honest, i lost count, the nasi lemak looks delicious, the 1901 new york hotdog looks even tastier, not to forget the roti jala...yeah...I read again and again the menu in 2 and 1/2hour flight.

After looking at the menu for 2 and 1/2hour, I reach KK at last...the airport has changed alot since my last visit here 3years back. Well, I walk fast getting out from the plane headed to the luggage collection. DAMN, talking abt this, dulan man! I bring my shampoo, my facial cleanser, my shaver along with me this time cos am sure i wun be staying at hotel. To follow the airport custom rule, i check in my small little hand luggage to avoid any unhappy incidents la.

No choice but to wait for my luggage. After collected my luggage, i head straight to the exit hoping to re-union with ah dear and the gang fast fast. (oh yeah, they got many leave so they came 2 day earlier than me) Mana-tau they come late to pick me...actually i waited not long la...abt 5min nia la.

Oh cos, ah yaw driving la, he bring us to tg aru beach for photo shooting. This is my 1st pic in KK! Haha!

Looking at the beach, I was so relax and glad! I have been looking forward a beach holiday for long time liao. Too bad I come with jeans, if surfing pants, i straight jump into sea liao lorrrrr.

Sun, sea, beach but not many ppl huh!

Artistic photo taken by ah dear. When we reach here, there are 3 cameras start to snap snap snap...I was confused. All of them start snaping the leaf la...tables, chairs, sand la, shadow la...i was confused. Is this a photo shooting trip? I asked myself deep inside. Can somebody take photo for me ah?!

Oh! at last ah dear take my picture.
Me dunno when was the last time i see a rainbow liao. Very fortunate, i get to see it here. Which mean i will have good luck thru out the trip! Good sign! Thanks God!
After the photo kaki had enough, wee then headed to visit ah yaw's grandma. His grandma (lao-lao)speaks chinese mandarin, so cool. Ah yaw call his grandma, lao-lao! This term is use ancient time one worrrrr...hahahah...cool man. But why ah yaw's mandarin still so broken one ah?

Ah yaw, lao-lao, and hui ching.
Lao-lao was so happy as she 1st time saw hui ching. She also say I'm small di-di...yay! I look like small boy! I'm so young! Lao-lao, u the best la! We spending abt ~1hour at lao-lao's place, then she so "sing-muk" "chase" us go back to take a rest, as all of us so tired look. I bcos the travelling la, i dunno the rest why so tired. I heard they went river to play water la...also wash their clothes, car in the river, yes, u heard me right, in the river! ah dear shall have the story for you. refer her blog for the stories.
Then, ah yaw also so "sing-muk" left lao-lao place, he know we are hungry liao. He drive all the way to port to have a seafood dinner. Well, in KK, dun eat seafood, eat wat leh? kekekeke
Remember this place, called Salut. (Near to the port)
All the freshness seafood!


All the price list and the cooking method. Feel free to mix and match! hahahah!
The place looks like those Klang seafood, very look-a-like. B4 the food is serve, took one family photo 1st! of cos, my cutie tripod follow me wherever i go.
We ordered:
  1. Fresh Oyster with wasabi & limau.
  2. Gajah fried with halia onion.
  3. Prawn with yim-kuk.
  4. Crabby fried with kari.
  5. Lala soup.
  6. Paku-pakis fried with belacan.
Fresh oyster, yum yum...hari-hari mau tonite! *roar*
All the food above cost us ~RM160. I feel the taste so so only, mebbe bcos i'm having flu that time + coughing some more. I pray hard not to fall sick during this trip...I felt something isn't rite b4 the trip liao. Mebbe the flam did not mix well with my food...hahhahah.
We were so full after the dinner and lazy to move ard liao. We headed back to ah yaw's sister house to take a shower and rest a while. Then ah yaw suggest to have bbq chicken wing, he keep mentioning it's best in town. We take his words without a doubt. The distance is far...and took us 40min to reach...mana-tau he bring us to a food court next to tg aru beach resort where we visited in the day time.
The bbq chicken better to be good cos too far liao...when i reach the place...i suddenly got a feeling...dun tell me it's malay stall chicken wing...the answer is yes! I was disappointed cos i dun like malay style chicken wing, way too sweet. I had it b4 in my last trip here, it looks delicious but actually not. Nvm la...just having some little chat and yum-cha there lorrrr.
We went to sleep straight away when we reach ah yaw sister's house. I couldn't care for any of my requirement liao la, am just to tired dy...ZZZzzZZzzz
Looking forward the next day cos we will go mt.KK.
And this is my 1st day.
Stay tune!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need passport to go KK?:)

Anonymous said...

haha, tell u, he did bring his passport along. kekeke

Ruiten said...

chui meh? my passport is new ma...i wanna utilise it ba le!