Friday, July 4, 2008

My KK & Labuan Trip - Day 4

29/06/08

My Day 4 in KK. I was so excited cos today gonna be a sun, sea, beach day! Yay!

But before that we went to Pasar Pagi in KK town to had our breakfast. Ah yaw said the "Ngiu Chap" noodle (beef noodle) is the best.
The restaurant called "Yee Fung". Located at pasar pagi.

Laksa & beef noodle is the best here. See, so many ppl Q-ing for it. The restaurant is full and we need to stand and wait for seat.

I scared my stomach will upset me, so i dun dare to try laksa, i tried wantan mee. Not bad!


Look at the laksa! Creamy and full of taste!

This is "Ngiu Chap" noodle. KK is famous for this beef noodle. Do try it ya! =) I tried, it's good!



After the breakfast, we had a quick walk at the pasar pagi, so many variety here, almost everything and anything.


This plant i oso dunno wat is it, ah yaw's bro-in-law sells it at the pasar pagi. We look for him for his help to settle our boat to pulau-pulau. RM45/pax for island hoping, cheap isn't it?


This is Sutera harbour, we are waiting for our boat. We need to register and settle our payment before boarding. We have chosen 2 island, Mamutik and Sapi.



Take a few shots on the boat...so excited! I love sea! Here we come!

1st stop, Mamutik island, pay our entrance ticket here RM3.00 and its valid for all island.


At the jetty.


After 1st round of snorkelling, we shift our place becos the place we chosen is having low tide. It is dangerous as the staff told us the so many coral.

See, we brough our lunch and titbits. All thanks to ah yaw and hui ching for their preparations.


Ah.....beach, sea, breeze, how relaxing?


Look...


Me in action...


Fishes, they love my leg hair...damn it. I kena bite twice.


Coral and fish...

Sea wrestling!


Of cos i win la...


Me spotted nemo's nest and trying to play with them but the father so fierce. Every time i go near, the father will try to attack me. I so scared leh!


Closer shot. Biggest size is the father.


Yup! we are almost done, so damn tired liao.

One last post at the mamutik jetty while waiting our boat to transfer us to Sapi island.



2nd stop, Sapi island.

We are tired and so sien with the snorkelling and we relax in here.

Found a place to settle, with table and chair.
Felt lazy, and try to tanned myself at the beach. I wanna become louis koo...so yao ying!

After few hours of relaxing at the beach, it's abt to go liao. We took our shower here and waits for the boat to pick us up. We are the latest batch to leave at 5.00pm. FYI, here sunset earlier than semenanjung.
Group photo: Sapi, we were here!
Boat come liao...let's go!
So nice the sunset horrrr....
After we reach sutera harbour, we head straight back to inanam for dinner with ah yaw's sister family.
Tat's my day 4......

No comments: