Monday, June 1, 2009

Bad day today!

I lost my personal handphone today during work....sien!

Totally sien~~~~~!

I seldom bring my personal phone out, i always divert the calls...but why today i hao siao carry 2 phones leh?

Hao-siao! Tiu!

Suspend my phoneline immediately found out i have lost my phone. Went to nearest Digi center for a replacement simcard. Thinking in my heart, damn shit, lost handphone lagi wanna pay for the sim card. Manatau it's free! Ini baru la good service, ppl already lost handphone, u lagi mau charge for sim card replacement, Maxis, balik la lu...

I hate myself being so careless...my 1st time ever lost personal belongings...tiu!

Wat a bad month start!

2 comments:

TziJin said...

T_T T_T T_T
xiao jiu~~~
my hp oso let ppl steal ady~~
2day i go timesquere~~
whn im choosing trousers~~
damn!at tis time that bitch ppl steal my hp!!
heart pain lo!

ruiten said...

NVM la...it's time to buy a new one.