Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Island Red Cafe, Melaka

Open for quite sometimes already but I never have enuff courage to try it out. Because everytime i passed by, I see only few "miao" inside. No confidence! But then there is one day, somebody tell me this cafe in KL quite a hits place, good food. Well, since got ppl say nice... I mai go n try it out.

When i was inside...wah...so good, spacious! With free Wi-Fi and there are few PC for you to browse sumore. The food has western and local delight. I love western food la... another choice available here in melaka liao.

Normally i will choose those big big photo on the menu one la... these could be there proud dish. Never go wrong one. I saw the prawn mee so big photo, eager to try out but i would like to have some rice and oso spagetthi! Mama Mia & Pappa Pia!

After ordered our food, ah dear was impress with the roti kahwin next table. So, we ordered one for appetizer, haha! When the food serve, the kaya n butter was serve in a saucer, u like to add how much oso can...according to your taste. Sooo~~ Good! Ah dear was enjoyed with her roti, to be honest, not bad the roti!

Ah dear's seafood spagetthi...yum yum..always my favourite!



Mine pulak, some BBQ-prawn-rice with 2 side dishes. You can choose the side dish horrrrr...by default one worrrr. I have rejected twice for the rice because it is cold...i did not see the steam coming out from the rice. I ask them to "ding" (microwave) for me the 1st time, but then they replace a new plate of rice, but still cold. Again, reject... this time i ask them to "ding" for me again and pls dun need to change the rice, just go n "ding" 2min, ok liao. At last they know how to do it...



Well, this is my free dessert and soup...so pathetic...hahah!



OK, in case u dunno how it look like, this is the interior of the restaurant. Got bench sofa la... next time can come here yumcha liao. Another new place to hang out. So good de.
Price is OK la...actually i dun really rmb how much we ate, but i dun rmb means it still acceptable la. You know wat i mean? =)



Oh, if you dunno where is it, here is the map.

No comments: