Saturday, June 20, 2009

Liullian-Liullian



Guess wat is this? Liullian lorrrrr

It's durian season again!!! Jason ask me whether I want some Durian as he will go back to Segamat. My answer: "OF COS la!" Bring some good ones i said.



Well, the next 2 days I received 2 biji of durian infront of my house.




Immediately open and "store" it into my stomach for good. Hahaha... segamat durian is the best la!




Ah dear and me are just too full after "wacking" these durian. This is our 1st taste of the year...kekeke...eager for more. Will certainly explore for more good durians but scared two things only, high cholesterol and gout...Better be cautious la, me not young anymore, must jaga the intake already.

Anyway, Thanks to Jason for the good durians! Let's go for durian buffet if segamat got any good ones...

No comments: