Friday, June 5, 2009

Wanton Mee -- Lucky draw

Remember the entry i posted in April regarding the wanton mee got lucky draw? And I wish to win the 10pcs of wanton mee voucher?

Guess what? I Won!





On a one fine nite, i received a sms congrats me. I thought it was those ah-pid-China-Chinese try to conned we-very-smart-malaysian, neh...those sms scam leh...tell u bank in how much how much for the process fee to get the whole prize leh?

When i relook into it again before i delete the sms, the name was quite familiar. GuanXiang, normally those sms scam dun use such sound like a wanton mee name... Then i started to recalled i did fill up some lucky draw slip in April when i was in my company main office, PJ. I always had wanton mee for breakfast almost everyday leh...



Without much hesitation, I sms back to ask when can i collect the prize, anytime they replied. So, i quicky go collect lorrrr...so now, i can have more reason for wanton mee for breakfast! Opppps...too bad, it's in PJ...got to give it to my PJ colleague lorrr...treat them makan lorrr!
HAhahahah....really happy! So lucky! ini macam pun boleh menang siul!
Most important, i wish to win this prize and i really got it finally! Now I wish to have kena the jackpot for toto, can ah ah GOD?

2 comments:

Benny said...

gimme gimme !!! hahah

Ruiten said...

nah...take lorrrr..i still got 4pcs. But it's in sg buloh...