Monday, June 15, 2009

Nando's

In conjunction of receiving of my new lens, i suggested to have a lil' celebration. So, we head to jusco for dinner without knowing wat to eat. But have a urge to have chicken...so Nando's will be.



Trying some shots with my 50mm...look at the bokeh behind! Perfecto for portrait shooting!




Me going for hot peri-peri sauce huh? Everytime, i will go for quarter chicken with some side dishes. Not for this time, i decided to go a little different. I ordered burger! Ah dear ordered same old quarter chicken...hehehe...nice! we can cross tasting later.




Extra hot peri-peri sauce to me now it's just a small case. Nando's is a memorable place for both of us back in few years back. We always had Nando's before I send her back to melaka @pudu bus station. This is quite a long story to tell...hahaha...but i still remember we ordered extra hot peri-peri chicken plus extra hot peri-peri sauce, i sweat like mad...and couldn't finish the meal. Whereas she eat like nothing happen at all... She is hot!!! like this extra hot peri-peri...hahaha.



Oh, back to this meal. We had a bottomless ice lemon tea. Bottomless mean refillable! It's good to sharing each other with one glass huh! We drank few glasses...hahhaa...dai la!




The soup is GOOD!




Goes well with pepper. It's thick and creamy! Far better than those in Pizza hut and rest.




This is ah dear's chicken quarter... the potatoes salad side dish is GOOD!




This is my burger...i chosen chips...i love chips especially those old style ones. My burger taste excellent, it has the ceasar's salad dressing, vinegar, grilled to perfection chicken. Love it much! This is my 1st time to try other meals in Nando's... NOT BAD! HIGHLY recommended!




Big bite big bite!




ah dear love the old style chips too...




Sapu habis la of cos!



Another tryout to make bokeh with lightings... Dun cha luv it? I'm deeply in love with my 50mm liao!
But pls dun mislead by me...this post is about Nando's...u can try Nando's when u running out of ideas on where to eat next time.

No comments: