Friday, June 26, 2009

Shihlin Street Snacks, Dataran Pahlawan

Ah dear suggested to have some snacks before going home after our antenatal class. Shihlin it was... I din know it open in Melaka liao. Look at the shop, look like open for a long time ago. The shop located opposite starbucks.You can find it easily.












So, wat it famous for? Oyster Mee Sua & XXL crispy chicken!





Ah dear is waiting...






The guy is making our XXL crispy chicken... looks so yummy...




This is Oyster Mee Sua...





Yummy yummy! I can't compare with the Original taiwan one cos I can't stand the long que and oso eating with standing position. But I can tell you, this one is good!




Tada... our crispy chicken, the size is huge! XXL means really huge la!




Hot and crispy! Let me have 1 bite 1st...




ah dear oso can't resist!




Price for Oyster Mee Sua and XXL Crispy Chicken is RM6.00 each. Both recommended GOOD by me. The rest unknown, yet to explore. You may wanna try it out.

No comments: