Friday, July 16, 2010

"Chua Sai" inccident

NOTE: This is not abt our MCA minister...

One fine day, i was heading to muar. Without noticing my fuel tank...

Half way driving on the so call melaka-muar "highway", i realise something was blinking on my speedometer panel. To my shock! my fuel tank is nearly empty. i din know how long it has started to blink. Could it be in melaka? or just... but i remember i saw it left one bar yesterday nite. OMG!



Then it could be started to blink when i coming from melaka.





Immediately i wind down my window, OFF the aircond, maintain a constant speed. Praying hard i could reach muar which is 30 more km away... i become malai-zai, put my hand outside, playing with the wind, not smoking or holding up a cigarette. So, i can only be a half malai-zai.


Look at my kan-cheong face... damn it, i dun wanna stand by the road side and begging for help. And worse, i had an appointment to attend...
I keep driving and keep monitor the stupid blinking LED. Pls la... let me pass thru this time... i dun want to end up sweating like mad.


10min gone and i can see far far away, the lovely signage... oooooo~~~~bliss... turn in immediately and had a FULL TANK fill up!
I never been so happy before going into a petrol station. If possible, i would like to jump and shout! Hahahaha...
Nearly shit my pants...hahhaha....just joking!
Anyway, i would like to share a useful tips with you, just in case ur petrol runs out, and you can make phone calls, middle of the nite, middle of nowhere... wat can u do?
U can pick up a few stones, cleaned away the dust or sands. Throw it into ur tank, this will make ur fuel being sufficient to reach. I think this can help you to start the engine and run extra few KM gua.
This tips was being share by a friend and logically i think, it might works! who knows!

No comments: