Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My collection - Vintage cameras

Here is my 3 latest vintage camera bought online. Been searching for long for this...





1) Mudan aka Peony, china made vintage TLR. Uses 120mm film.













2) Certo KN 35, russia made, U.S.S.R to be exact. It's a lomo camera, uses 35mm film.








3) Cmeha 35, russia made, U.S.S.R to be exact. It's a lomo camera too, uses 35mm film. Plastic, very toy feel.


I hope they will give me suprises. I will bring them out in next shooting. The cleaning process still on-going. I hope i can recond them to tip-top condition.

3 comments:

winnie said...

Cann't wait to see photo capture by your new camera.

Ruiten said...

siao meh, me not good with film camera one leh. Look at ur wedding photos as prove ;P

nies said...

Hi there :)

I owning Certo KN 35 and it isn't russian camera. That camera was made in GDR (East Germany, Deutsche Demokratische Republik) Read before buy and post ==> http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Certo_KN_35

Greets