Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Greedy & big spender lately

Lately i become very greedy, i poison myself! And i heal myself, and poison again and heal and poison....after a few cycle, the healing is useless. I cannot be Peter Petrelli or Claire in Heroes can healing.

But look at the bright side, i spend a little to pospone more from buying a 2nd body. I think this solution works for the time being and can satisfied my greediness.

My wishlist now is :
  1. 3rd party battery Grip - RM180
  2. 3rd party battery - RM75
  3. 8GB CF Card - RM unknown
  4. 1TB HDD - RM unknown
  5. 2nd body - RM2250
  6. 17-50 f2.8 - RM 1200

So, Item #1 & #2, at least can keep me going till end of this year. I have placed order today, and hopefully i can get it by this week and play around with it. Next shooting, my camera will have a facelift, i will be looking more pro! Actually, the BG is prevent me from hurting my wrist la. Lately my wrist is having pain after shooting. Extra battery is to prevent any "chua sai" moment from happening in last shooting.

For item #3 & #4, PC Fair is around the corner, will go and look see look see. =)

OK, now, excuse me, I need to do some healing works...

"My A200 is good enough to do the basic job, i can take good photos with it. I do not need it now. My price is reasonable with my gears. I have sufficient. I need to earn more to buy new gears. Now is just not the right time."

OK, i'm healed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.