Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mee Kari @Restaurant Asia, Senawang

Away to Senawang for business purpose, not so familiar with the place and it's abt lunch time, dunno where to eat...so call up the steven for recommendation...

"Mee Kari @Restaurant Asia" he said...then he gave me the direction, turn here turn there, T-junction, cross-junction, see Shell then turn dunno where....bla bla bla...

When i reach the place, saw the shop, immediately i recall my memory....i've been to this place b4...I can't rmb who brought me here...

Could be during am as a trainee...

Could be during my 1st sales job...
Dun care much la...Steven said: "The kari mee & mee soup...yat lao!"



Well...try it lorrrr... After coming back from HK, am so craving for spicy food, so, i ordered mee kari for both...oh yeah, ah dear oso follow me for the travelling since she is now a housewife!

She doesn't like this kind of kari, prefer nyonya style one...but, i found it delicious, the kari so "kaw". Not to forget to add some yong-tau-hu...
Yummy yummy!

No comments: