Friday, March 14, 2008

Taking care of Hueppert

MY & Khai was away for weekend holiday @ Cherating...yes...them and their gang...never call us...They has been selfish ever since...really sien...sigh!!!

Because of that, Hueppert was sent to "doggy-sitter"...my house...hahahaha...

When they call us asking abt this...our 1st reply is..."R u sure u wanted to send to us? we lost 2dogs in a month......" hahahaha...without any hesitation, they sent him...to my house.



Hueppert was so intelligent, he help to guard my house, whenever something outside, he will bark...bark bark bark...ppl passing by, walking by...even my neighbours maid doing laundry middle of the nite, he oso bark...

He was so manja when he see ah dear (cos ah dear always play with him, sayang him...) He runs around in my yard...running around...non stop...he was so HUGE and a bit "loon zhun"(clumsy)...so funny...he always step my foot...damn pain...cos he is heavy sial!

There is one nite, he sat infront of my car, keep starring at my car number plate...i dunno y...may be he is trying to read whether its his "master" 's car or not gua..... or may be he smells this number will open in damacai or magnum gua...so funny la......funny dog!



After spending few days with him...i found he makes me feel secure...bigger dog more secure gua...i wish i could have a big dog oso...may be in future la...

1 comment:

rachellmc said...

Hahahaha.. he actually sat down and lie down in front of your car looking at the number plate. so funny. handsome dog.