Friday, March 28, 2008

Restaurant Loong Kee Chicken Rice, Pandan Malim - Melaka

Yeap! I have blog this before, but tat is before they shift... They move into shop lot in Pandan Malim now.





I went to the reataurant the other day, suddenly craving for a bowl of hot soup...so I ordered the Kai-see-hor-fun...





The boss is running out of hor-fun so he went into his store room and refill...I told him that if no more hor fun, I can eat chicken rice... but he insist to cook hor-fun for me... He told me, last time this hor fun is his top selling but when come to Melaka, more ppl prefer chicken rice... I asked him, what is the reason? He also have no idea...


Well, the only reason I can say is, melaka ppl cannot accept hor fun with prawn soup based...gua...i oso dunno...

Everytime I eat this hor fun, I sure finished up the soup...like this...hahahhaa



While I'm enjoying the hor fun, suddenly start rainning outside...and the boss bring out an umbrella and cover his client in and out...so kind...


ah...besides selling hor fun, they are selling chicken rice as well as the bean sprout...dun forget to try em' out ya! Trust me! You wun regret one... =)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeap! Loved it..thought the lady boss is very cocky but who cares?
We only come to eat and yes the boss is very friendly!