Sunday, April 27, 2008

Crazy abt PS

I now very crazy abt PS...not play station...is photoshop!

I came across this thing long time ago...during my schooling time, my jie jie is using it for her project. I've play ard with the software since then but everytime not more than 10min. Why? it's bcos i dunno how to use it, it has too many functions, layers, background la...dunno wat la...this la...tat la... until i "gong"...

But lately, due to the broadband...i can search for the function and try to play ard myself...test the function one by one...so, learn a few trick to enhance my photos stored in my PC...

I now, know how to make the aperture settings...I dun need an SLR liao...hahaha...



I now can make fast motion blur effects...without making the face blur...







I now can make all things in B&W but slectively an object in it's original colour...

No comments: