Thursday, April 24, 2008

Up close with F1 race car



Got a chance to visit brandon's factory. I took him a lift to his factory during my stay in KL for training. He is bz with his F1 project, he and his team is building a trailer that can go around Malaysia to promote F1. Inside the trailer is full of F1 stuff....nothing but F1 stuff...





Of cos...a F1 car is a must to generate interest. So, as a quite-a-fan of F1, I hang ard in the trailer as brandon continue with his work...never been so near to a F1 car, never touch an F1 car b4...I tried to get into the cockpit but...i think i a bit oversize for that...i scared my tummy will get stuck with the steering. hahahhaa....



Nothing much, just wanna share some picture i took there. And how i wish i can go watch F1 one day...

No comments: