Monday, April 28, 2008

My Family in town

My family is in town last week. Total of 16persons. All of them squeeze in my house. Mom was here 1week earlier, she help to organize my house, tidy up the mess, clean the windows and the grail...etc.

Mom start prepare dinner and make sure everyone reach here can get to eat something...hahah...everyone was suprise and keep saying my house was big and nice. Dad was so excited and start his gardening...(actually the grass is too tall and need to be trimmed...hahah)


Look wat my mom isssssss cooooooking!!!


1st time ever cooking with gas in this house...

3 pinkish lady...

Sisters help mom up to cook dinner...the kids is busying with my PS2....my house was so packed with people and so "heboh"! the environment so joyful...

After the dinner, we start our food journey with siham-lala @lorong belakang, jalan bunga raya...they were so excited with the "seafood" by the "longkang" and with stool...hahahha

Spot the things in common...


I bring them go to the stall tat i always eat in...



But, too many of us...we need to separate...da jie and mom&dad eat at the stall recomend by ah-xian...and the rest of us eat at the stall recommend by hochiak...


We spent ~RM50 at 2 stalls...and while walking out from the lorong, we tabao the "cakoi" oso...and I oso recommend them to the popiah...of cos...how can they let go this chance... so we tabao the popiah....while waiting the tabao to be ready, dad says that he wanna check out the wallet, so i bring him to madam king department to have a look. After looking and looking he found one wallet but claiming that expensive, so he turn around and walk out. Ah siew (6th sis) and me decided to buy it down...hahaha....without his notice.

eating cakoi while waiting popiah...

Then after spending too much time in bunga raya, we rush to Jonker walk ard 9pm...the street is full of people...mainly tourist gua...I sweat like mad after few meters of walking...hahah...just imagine how crowded it was...
Jonker with red spot light...
too many people, each and everyone has their own interest things to see...so, this is the 1st time i spent so much time in jonker....we stop and look almost each 10meter of walking...hahahah... to me, nothing interested and my mind only thinking of the cool icy cendol in front....tat's my motivation to walk...hahhaha

Then I bring them to look look see see the geographer cafe...
After spending, looking, walking, buying, sweating, and tiring...at last...we finish the walk...and get ready to go home. The kids are too tired and starts to show faces and yelling to go home to sleep...but I brought them to jalan ong kim wee for satay celup...
But right after the kids start eating, they have forgotten the tiredness, and eat happily...they go to the fridge and take their own favourite stick...even my dad oso keep walking to the fridge to take his own favourite stick...hahhaha... i felt so satisfying cos seeing all of them enjoying the food. But the kids from KL cannot eat spicy food, so i ordered a bowl of water for them to wash away the satay sauce...anyway, they love it so much.
Dad insist to pay for the bill, and all of us (2tables) ate ~100sticks and they keep saying it's so cheap...one stick RM0.50 nia... WTH?! ok la...cos they compare with fatty lok-lok in KL....hahahahahah
Then we call it a day and went home to sleep...it was the 1st time my house can squeeze 19person...all three room are fully occupied...
The next day morning, I bring them for dimsum and ask them to guess the total bill and no one guess it right...hahhaha....cos it's cheap...~RM90/19person....just imagine how much we ate....
After the breakfast, we went to stadhuy to visit the ship muzium. Only few of them interested in ship muzium, whereas the rest of us staying at the craft centre...look look see see. Dad saw one hat and interested in buying it but the shop owner isn't giving a discount. At last brother-in-law buys it and give it to daddy...hahaah...I bought a binocular to ah hui....she is so happy and keep using it to see things around....kids....haih!

ah hui and my dad...
dad with his new hat...
We saw the revolving tower while we are at the stadhuy, and eager to try it out. So, I bring all of them to Menara Taming Sari. But not all dare to take the challenge...
7min=RM10 (Malaysian)...you can see the whole melaka town and trust me...try it out...the aircond is cool inside, no need to worry the hot sun....hahahhaa
Finished...walking out...
Then, we heading to Tan Kim Hock to grab some souveniors and since dad always say the cendol here is nice...we eat the cendols here.... I must tell you here.... there are many stalls selling better cendol than here....kekekekek....expensive sumore...really catching all the tourist "sui-yee"
Before all of them heading home, they stopped by miki's parents house...and suddenly I felt sense of loneliness without their accompany...
All of them are really enjoy this trip and keep saying wanna re-visit me in future...
Hope they enjoyed much like i do...and hope they will come more often la... =)

No comments: