Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Farewell QiQi

Michael Loh organize a farewell dinner for Qimonda and ~nearly 30+ of us attended the dinner. RM 40.00/set of dinner. Inclusive of starter, main course and dessert. The farewell dinner was held on 18th APR 2008 @ Family Heritage Restaurant, Bkt Beruang.

I had beef and the beef taste so good...medium raw and it's so tender...and yes! it's so special cos the steak is actually wrap with bread.

Mike told me that the chef is from the stall we like a lot @portugese settlement....neh....the one famous for butter garlic scallop one leh....remember? the chef lorrrr....yalo....he now open this restaurant....serve western food...

Will definitely bring ah dear go this restaurant for some serious western food...kekekeke...very hard to get a good one in Melaka. Errrr...ah dear din go to this farewell...only me...y me? cos i wanted to...i miss my qimonda friends...

Anyway, I enjoyed this gathering b4 everyone left for Senai or elsewhere...

To those who go Senai....all the best to you, work hard, and you will "climb" very fast...

To those not joining Senai...all the best oso, doesn't matter....u got the compensation, use it well...hahahh...may be u invest on me, we together-gether do business la...ok?






No comments: