Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lomo-graphy

No no...I'm not sending my regards to your mother...

I just wanna share some of my lomo-graphy... no no...not sharing my mother lokkkk...is a kind of photography effects by a special camera call lomo.

I read this in newspaper, and in the same day I saw the camera when I'm shopping. With great curiousity, I enquire abt it and since then I start searching all the article, browse all the relevant info of lomo.

The price is very attractive, nearly bought it down...but this time am stronger...hahahha...I consider so much using my six sigma experience...chehwa....no la...skl nia... I just think wat are the pro and cons buying it...then the cons is more than pro...so...I decided not to buy it at this moment...may be in future, i will re-consider again.

Then, i try to play ard with some of my current photos with PS. Also can have this kind of effect...and to be honest, it brings out the "smell" of the photos... Must thanks to the technology...

May I "pisent" u some of my great works....tada....


My 1st attempt...OK la...not good yet not too bad...


My 2nd attempt...quite magnificient





My 3rd attempt... superbly done...exactly bring out the "feel"

2 comments:

Pey-Yi said...

Hey, I love your photo editing especially the last one. It looks like a 'bloody-scary' thriller movie's car. Nice work and keep it up!

Ruiten said...

hahahah....i had the same feeling as well...

Thanks.