Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birth Cert Application

Need to apply Jedric's birth cert. Has been delaying and keep delaying... dunno wait for wat... at last name has been finalised, chinese name oso finalised... got "approved" from the board of director (i.e Miki the Great I)

Went working since morning, speed up all the things and patiently finish my discussion thru out the meeting. Settle everything, rush to Kementerian Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri, Melaka. Located in Ayer Keroh, where the JPN located lorrrr...

Got there, took a number, thank god it's only waiting 2numbers...

I took my seat, double checked again my documents, fill up some last minute details. His name... is JEDRIC PHANG YU ZHE.



Not awhile my number being called, so i submit the documents and wait for the officer to proceed. Then she throw me a question, BB's agama is wat?
I was like errrrrrrr...so fast decide meh? Ah...nvm la... kick him into Christian 1st la... Follow mommy la... it's good!
So, my son is Christian leh... mai siao siao! hahahah
The whole process is simple, fast and easy, i collect Jedric's birth cert within half an hour. And i was require to collect his MyKid card after one month later...then i went home.
Reach home, ah ma was looking for some lucky numbers to buy, so, she look the whole birth cert for some inspirations. Of cos, as usual, i tried my luck.
My son's chinese name has been finalise too...here it is... 彭楀哲(Peng2 Yu3 Zhe2)

No comments: