Thursday, October 15, 2009

My McD Coca-Cola Contour Glass

Work till half way, suddenly got an urge. Went online search for McD latest promotion, chk for the contour glass. Then went straight to nearest McD to get myself a glass...






Gotto know tat need to buy a large McValue meal + sundae, then only entitled for a free contour glass.






This is my glass but then i change to blue colour later...







It cost me ~RM15 for the whole meal...

Then at nite, i ask ee jin go n change for me again back to gray... ahhaha, soooo frikle minded!

3 comments:

FarsionQ3stop said...

那时我爸爸也有买个奥运会的杯子给我
也是麦当劳的

Ruiten said...

mine is glass one worrr.... mine drink plain water is super sweet one worrr... automatic cold one worrr...

FarsionQ3stop said...

swt..my wan oso glass wat~
my wan more geng..wil automatic cold n hot de lo..xDD