Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Road to Jedric

30/09/09, morning... i took EL, wake up 9something, cook myself bf while waiting ah dear to wake up. We need to be at Mahkota Medical Centre by 11am. And ah dear was fasting prior to the delivery.


























This is wat we prepared and ready to go...






















Before go, take a nice photo 1st...























We are on our way liao...






















Reach there, registered, swipe my credit card, it's like checking into a hotel... Then the nurses start preparing ah dear for the caesaran section.






















But i am waiting anxiously...


























She is as cool as cucumber... took a nap sumore...






















I will always support you, ah dear... ganbateh neh!

Then, when it's time, about 12.30pm, nurse come and pick us up. Lead us to the final preparation. I was getting more n more kancheong liao.























I need to get myself prepared as well, they send me to changing room and ask me to wait there. I saw doctors and staff in and out... and it's already 1pm but i still dun see Dr. Tan yet... my mind start playing a game with me liao. Will they forget me, will i miss the delivery?

























I took my ownself a pics before went in to operation theather, worrying i got fainted half way...kekekeke, just to prove i was there too...



























When i was called to operation room, ah dear was lying on there and operation has just begun. Ah dear told me she cannot feel bottom half of her body. She started to nervous liao. She grab my hand hard and i response the same...hahahah

Not awhile, doctor told us tat BB is ready to come out...OMG, i tell you, i cannot find a word to describe the feelings...

When doctor said:"Ready, BB is coming". The midwives, pressing ah dear's tummy, helping to push out BB. All of the sudden, a head popping out from her tummy, just when he started to open mouth to cry, doctor use his fingers to put it in, then ready for a good grab. He then ask the rest to ready for the next step, which is shoulder... midwife push ah dear's tummy again and this time shoulder come out eventually whole BB come out liao.























It was amazing moment... i saw my BB is purple for the 1st time, then change to pinkish... Then Dr. Jessica took BB with her, clear is lungs. Send him to nursery for bathing and weighing. I need to follow her... so i left ah dear, kissing her on the cheek then follow Dr. Jessica to the nursery. "BB is big!" Says doctor...

Nurses helping to take BB's weight, length... My BB is weighing 4KG, 53cm long, a big BB boy he is... All the nurses were laughing, BB is BIG! Asking me wat mama eat all these while....hahahah...

After checking, he is under observation under heater and needed to bath before send to ward.



This is my boy, our boy, Jedric Phang...
The moment was too fast too furious...until i forgot everything, i forgot to turn on my phones. Family members were waiting anxiously from all over. Then, I started with phone calls, sms liao.
PIL was here right after the operation. Ah dear was still in operation room. She was then send to ward...

BB was send to ward oso, for breast feeding...










My cute boy open his eyes... for the 1st time... look like me or not?

Me and my cute BB Jedric...
3 of us... oh this boy...sleeping all the time...


Granpa is happy...

Grandma is happy too...

ah dear and Jedric boy...
Everything happen so fast... but i rmb it well... i wanna record it down, i wanna share this joyous moment of my life with all of you!
~END~

4 comments:

Angel Wee said...

good man / good dad 。。。。

ur pic so romantic。

i realy love it。

ur wife and chil so lucky be ur family.

congratulate to u.

Qi.Kidt said...

congratulation jacky!!! after reading, i feel so lovely too n ur boy is damn cute.

Ruiten said...

Angel: Thanks... ur photos in ur blog are awesome. R u from photonian?

Kidt: thank you, then faster faster get one...hahaha

echO said...

Daddy more kancheong than Mummy hehe...

I'm so touched after seeing BB Jedric :)

May he grows up with lots of blessing :)