Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Danny & Justine Pre-wedding Shoot

Danny ask photonian to help out for his pre-wedding shoot. He would like to have one in Melaka as both of them are Melakan. Their official pre-wedding taken in KL previously. So, end up ~20 photographer volunteered for this shoot for him...

The situation can be use by one malay word, huru-hara.... hahahha

Here is my top favourite shots to be shared. Enjoy and comments are welcome.

Location: Jonker street, heeren street, cross street...




So into the mood of love... kiss kiss hug hug bang bang!





Looks like it gonna rain soon...





I look at you, you look at me...wat to do?





Let's go look for shade...





Let me kiss away the rain drops...





I will hold your hand anywhere i go...





This one macam ada sikit perfume or watch ads...hahaha






Flirting is an art to keep love flowing!





Raining!!!






Becareful while crossing, my dear...





@Heeren street




















This one got lust caution feel leh...i like it very much... Seems Justine telling Danny, your hand do not go further...



This pics give me great feel while looking at it...lust caution feel... Wow! Thanks both for the great pose!






Justine portrait...

Lovely couple!

~END~

2 comments:

Angel Wee said...

omg。。。so nice yus.....

Ruiten said...

Angel: Thanks! ur one oso nice la...i see u good u see me good only la.