Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My new decor item

I bought my house back in 2006. This is how it looks like before we move in.







Below pics is how it looks like now... actually nothing much different la... but recently i decided to give it a change. I bought a new decor item, just to make my house look different. More "canggih"...

Can you spot the difference?



No? ok ok...let me zoom in more... NO!!! not the aircond...





Ok la... i tell you la... it's Antenna. Yes, it's a antenna!!! For TV1, 2, 3, 7, 8...etc...




Y i say it's a decoration item? oh well, i spent rm200 to ask some electrician to install a brand new antenna for me becos the old antenna already twisted due to rusk+wear n tear...

After the guy installed and with strong booster too, i still cannot received a clear channel. Sometimes at nite i still can get TV1... the guy did a lil' troubleshootingon it and found out tat it's my TV causing the problem, my TV cannot received the signal... he convinced me by bringing another set of TV to try in front of me. His TV can received all channel.

But the signal still very poor here, all channel are having "ants" running aroung in the TV screen! I post a question to him, "how come still not clear?". "oh! i ask around already, they told me signal here is lousy, u cannot get a good signal one, it's block by a hill behind there!"

WTF? Eventhough i fix my TV i still cannot get a good signal... Y dun u tell me this area is no good before you install and paid you! Shit man...

Now, i am stuck half way, spent rm200 for an antenna for receiving nothing. Linked me more problems, fix my TV or direct switch to astro? TMD! real shitty situation!

Feeling really worse tat day...

But then, i try to be positive, i told miki, we have added a new decor item in our house, now, our house is more like a house liao! Yeah, new item added in my house, it cost me RM200! For not doing anything, no function at all... letting all the "burung gagak" or pigeon to have a rest station!

Am i positive enuff?

6 comments:

rachellmc said...

switch antenna to satelite dish la...astro... guarantee sure clear one... hehe..my hse also antenna. quite clear wor..did u get the booster?

Ruiten said...

dun 1 2 be committed to monthly payment ma... sumore i just paid rm200 for nothing...siao boh... let me calm down 1st la...hahhaha

rachellmc said...

go get the booster lah.. my house got booster, much clearer..i think it's quite cheap nia.. we also bought our antenna around that price last time..

Ruiten said...

mine got booster liao...come together one...not related to boost or no boost la... sooooooo sien...

怪咖 Jackson W. said...

Normal TV channel is ok. Astro always failed @ raining day. and RM200 is quite expensive lor. I fix it for RM160, with booster.

Ruiten said...

dulan man....sui yuu liao.... TMD! really kena kao kao this time...