Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CNY greeting cards

Company cut budget...this year no greeting cards. Only e-card provided.

Well, to me, e-card is environment safe but still no feel...

Hard copy has more feel... I believe some of my customer still like to received hard copy greeting cards.

So, I managed to get some for my customer.






Not company one leh...sendiri one, ok? Get the company stamp, stamp sendiri lorrrr. Wat to do?!



Envelope oso must stamp, so that the receiver know who is it ma...




See properly ah...my company's stamp...



Wrote something on it...more sincere... I hate those cards with nothing written one...not sincere at all... So, I dun want my customer feel the same way...I wrote something la... I know the writting is so ugly...but no choice la... hahahaha...



Done! ready to be handover one by one...
Happy Chinese New Year!
新年快乐!
万事如意!
This is my standard wishes...hahahah.
Anyway, who cares?! At least I got heart ah...chui meh...
Happy Chinese New Year to all of you whom reading this now!

No comments: