Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nasi Lemak, Bkt Beruang - Malacca

Restaurant Nasi Lemak, located in Bkt Beruang. Near IPK polis station. Opposite US Pizza.







Wat is good? Nasi Lemak lo..... This is a self service restaurant, you need to order at the counter, after meal, pay at the counter...staff here no HUE you one if you ask them to come take orders.




They offers set meal... you can choose from the menu.



Quite popular place for the students nearby... most of them ordered Nasi Lemak.




We took 2 set meal, both Nasi Lemak. I took cincau & ah dear ordered sirap.





The santan rice is so fragrant... sambal is sweet & spicy. Remember to ask for more smabal if you are sambal lover. Note: the owner quite kiam siap on the sambal. When I ask for more, he told me he had not enough for following customer. I just don't give a damn as this is not my problem, you should prepare more... So, i took and blah...




Simple yet nice dinner.





Sapu habis... Delicious!!!

No comments: