Thursday, January 22, 2009

My victory items from Bangkok trip

Ah~~~ CNY is around the corner... it's time for me to show off my victory items bought during my Bangkok Trip.







Mickey Mouse polo t-shirt, Platinum mall, 350bht!





Very yao-ying working shirt, platinum mall, 370bht!





Adidas look-a-like t-shirt, chatuchak market, 99bht!





Graffity printed v-neck t-shirts, platinum mall, 450bht for 2!




Camo printed pants, chatuchak market, 250bht!




Very yao-ying laptop bag, platinum mall, 450bht!


Plus another pants 160bht, gave away cos too small for me. Plus another cute t-shirt 99bht, gave away cos too small as well...


Yeah... I just bought all these for myself... I have already switch to half blind mode during the shopping, can't really imagine when i switch to FULL mode!


Now, dont' cha juz luv Bang~~~~~~~kok meh???


~~~A Shopping Haven~~~

2 comments:

rachellmc said...

eh.. my brother also got adidog tshirt. but diff pattern.. very funny and cute.. ahhaha..

Ruiten said...

damn cute... I fall in love at the 1st sight. I told myself at bangkok, i must buy this...