Friday, January 23, 2009

Mom's Bday gathering 2009

******************************************************
Today is Friday! I know u guys got long holiday, today is the last day of work...but pls be extra alert while driving home, ok? Stick to the speed limit, ok? Follow the traffic rules, ok?

不怕慢,只怕站!

******************************************************

17/Jan/2009

All of us (sibblings) hired a lok-lok car to our house for mom's bday celebration.



The car cater for 30+ person. Cost us RM650.



I was looking forward to this event cos i like these kind of rubbish food... ah dear wun let me eat it...expensive and yet rubbish. I am so excited cos i can eat like nobody business, most importantly, i dun need to chk for the COLOURS of the sticks... WGAS, we pao the whole car liao ma...

Around 7pm, the car reached our house, the driver cum waiter starts to set up the car... We suppose to have 3 types, lok-lok, frying, bbq...unfortunately the fella said the car suppose to come one met an accident couldn't come. This car has no chicken chop, pork chop, "lame" chop...

WTF?!

Lame excuse...anyway, he guaranteed us he substitute with more lok-lok sticks...dun care la... Once he finish with the preparation, i was the 1st one to do the "opening"...hahhahah




Dad oso checking out the food...



Going crazy...so many food ah....



Dad eat alot...i think his mood is pretty good that day...




Here come the star of the nite, mom oso enjoyed... she scared food is not enuff, she fried some noodles for safety purpose... but end up nobody wanna eat the noodle...hahahah...




Lok-lok ah...song ah... one of my all time favourite!



All my family members were surrounding the car, lok-lok-ing, chatting, eating, burping... so happening... kids were running around playing, elderly sat there eating, yum-cha-ing, chatting... me? eating non-stop until i felt my tummy gonna burst!



But i oso take a break...rest a while...took some photos for recording... me and my lovely parents!




Me and my lovely sisters...my eldest sis (right), and my fifth sis (left). Both of them always read my blog one... so, i must put there faces up here... to do some promo...kekkekke




My tummy gonna burst liao....



My 2nd sis and his sons...




Around 10pm+, we still haven't finished our food, we really cannot finished up liao, too full; we kesian the fella and ask him tabao all the left over and ask him blah!
These are the left over food... at the end, we distribute evenly...to all...hahahah



Of cos, not forgetting cake cutting ceremony la... Happy Birthday Mom!




All the daughters and sons posing for picture...
Daughters:
From Left : Da-sao, 4th sis, 2nd sis, 3rd sis, dad, mom, yongest sis, eldest sis, 5th sis, ah dear...
Sons:
From Left: 3rd bil, yongest bil, bro, xian, jun, 4th bil, dad, mom, me, eldest bil, 2nd bil...

1 comment:

怪咖 Jackson W. said...

新年快樂,財源滾滾來.