Monday, January 5, 2009

Dinner @Prego Restaurant, Westin Hotel

30/12/2008 - My marriage anniversary, 2nd year!



Also my best friend's birthday!



So, ah vian said wanna eat italian food, she suggested Prego Restaurant @ Westin Hotel. She has already made reservation too.



So, ah dear & I wear smart smart go lorrr...








See, I wear bow tie and suit leh...





We reached there around 7pm, Brandon was a bit late cause he came after work.







The bread taste so nice leh, with vinegar+olive oil & chilly sauce.





We ordered some salad, beef salad for apetizer. 3 different type of pastas, 1 calzone pizza and 1 dunno-wat-name pizza for sharing.


After we finished our dishes, a bunch of waiters & waitresses came out of nowhere and start singing, dancing, jumping, clapping around us. They served us 2pieces of choco ice-cream cake with "Happy Birthday" & "Happy Anniversary" on it.





I was suprise to see anniversary cake... thanks to cheeky ah vian. Love it and love you!




Oh! Occasion celebration here come with a clown's red nose and free photo shooting!




Only me can wear the red nose long long cause my nose is big enough! The rest of them will fall like michael jackson! Hahaha...





Hey dude! Happy Birthday! May your dreams & wishes come true. Blessed birthday!





Happy 2nd anniversary to ah dear & I!





Where is it? Prego Restaurant!





At Westin Hotel...






U see both of them wear couple's clothing... Next time I oso wanna do this...hehehehe


Sincere thank you to ah vian for the arrangement and the treat!!! Appreciate that very much. We had an unforgetable nite!


THANK YOU YOU, Ah Vian!


No comments: