Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Prosperity!

*************************************************************************
This post is delayed because my phone went service liao, can't get the photos out!
*************************************************************************

It's the time of the year! Chinese New Year 2009!

Ba...ba...ba...ba...ba... offers the annual Prosperity Burger...it's annual event...haha.



You can choose double or single...but i tell you, so expensive leh...especially the double one... RM18++ per set. o.O



I believe everything starts from the beginning. I wanna have a good start in the year of Ox, so I chosen Prosperity Burger... Fatt Choy ah!!! Fatt ah!!!






Yummy yummy!



ah dear had a big bite on my burger! Fatt ah~~~




I wish to have a great start with the year of Ox....everything go smoothly, no sadness, only Happy!

No comments: